Request for Volunteers on Boards and Commissions
Do you have just a couple hours a month to contribute to your community? The City of Glenwood Springs is looking for applicants to fill vacancies on the following Boards and Commissions.
The composition and powers and duties for each of the Boards and Commissions are included on the applications. Applications can be found on the specific board or commission webpage.
Applications are to be submitted online. Click on the board or commission link below to access the application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-384-6449 with any questions.
- One regular seat with a term to expire March 2025. Must reside within Glenwood Springs city limits.
- Three regular seats with terms to expire February 2026. Must reside within Glenwood Springs city limits or be a non-resident, but shall own or be employed by a business within the city. Applications due January 31, 2023 by end of day.
- One alternate seat with a term to expire February 2025. Must reside within Glenwood Springs city limits.
- Two regular seats with a term to expire April 2024 and one regular seat with a term to expire April 2025. Must reside within Glenwood Springs city limits.
- One regular seat with a term to expire February 2025. Board members must be a representative of our fire department serving the municipality.