What is my zoning?
Consult the zoning map, an unofficial copy is on the city's website; or, contact the Community Development Department at 970-384-6411.

Show All Answers

1. What is a setback?
2. What is a nonconforming use?
3. What is a special review use?
4. Is my property inside the city limits?
5. What is my zoning?
6. What is the difference between an accessory use and an accessory building?
7. Where can I get a copy of the city's zoning map?
8. How tall can I construct my fence?